Robert Dickman is an executive coach who teaches narrative strategies
as they relate to corporate communication, product design, and branding
with FirstVoice, a consulting firm specializing in media
awareness training for business. Robert was formerly a monk at the
Ryutaku-ji Zen Monastery in Mishima, Japan, and later an actor and an
acting and communications coach for Academy-Award-winning actors. He
lives in Santa Monica, California, with his wife, Aimee, and daughter,
Richard Maxwell brings the skills he developed in his twenty-five-year career as a screen and television writer-producer to FirstVoice‘s clients. In addition to his produced feature films–The Challenge, The Serpent and the Rainbow, and Shadow of China–he
has worked as a script doctor, writing or rewriting films for every one
of the major Hollywood studios and many independent producers. He lives
in Pacific Palisades, California, with his wife, Christine. Email.
About First Voice
FIrstVoice is a communications consultancy firm helping leaders and their organizations to more effectively convey their message through the power of personal narrative. Over the years, FirstVoice has assisted numerous professionals in becoming more powerful, compelling speakers and storytellers, helping them to win more business, increase sales, strengthen client relationships, and improve both internal and external communications.
Clients Come to Us When….
- An organization has an important presentation to make – and
multiple employees must speak or present.
- An executive must make a key presentation, anywhere from executive retreats to major public engagements, and requires assistance with both content and delivery.
- An organization is working through a ‘re-branding’ process and must learn how to effectively articulate their mission and other messaging so that it is clearly understood by the intended audience.
- Executives in an organization wish to better understand the ‘stories’ and articulation of their organization by their own employees (often the most powerful – yet overlooked – marketers in a company), as well as ‘corrective’ coaching to help employees articulate key messages in a natural, focused way
- “Pre-crisis Management” and managing the story – pinpointing and assisting executives and their organizations through potential communications challenges before they reach critical mass
FirstVoice conducts both personal trainings and group sessions for corporate and creative teams. For scheduling/rate information, please contact us at 310.394.8829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.